Here’s a guide to everything you need to know about Tala Loan Financing Philippines Inc. Find out more about how it works, who can use services, and much more!
Do you need a loan? If the answer is yes, continue reading to learn more about Tala Loan Financing Philippines Inc. Tala is a financial technology company that provides credit to micro, small and medium enterprises.
Tala allows these businesses to grow and create jobs by connecting them with lenders looking for profitable investments. To learn more about how you can start using Tala, let’s dive right into this post!
Tala Loan application is simple for first-time borrowers
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Tala loan?
- 2 Is Tala Philippines Legit?
- 3 How Do I Apply For A Loan In Tala, Philippines?
- 4 Tala Apk Interest Rates
- 5 Tala Philippines Calculator
- 6 Tala Cash Loan Requirements
- 7 The Benefits Of The Tala Loan App
- 8 How To Pay Tala Philippines
- 9 Tala Loan Is Simple And Convenient
- 10 Final Thoughts
What is Tala loan?
Tala is a new smartphone application for current devices that provides financial well-being 24 hours a day, seven days a week. After activation, online loans get available within a few minutes.
You forgot your money, or you don’t have enough money to buy something? The remedy is close at hand:
- Download the online service Tala Philippines.
- Wait for five minutes.
- Use the urgent crediting services available 24 hours a day.
Tala is a cash loan lending base in the Philippines that provides people with safe and fast online services to receive peso loans. With this personal finance app, you can borrow money without going through all your credit checks because they take care of it!
If you want to know whether Tala Philippines is a legit loan company, then the answer is yes – the company operates legally. It is SEC-registered and SEC-certified.
In addition, if you consider installing a Tala loan app but are unsure whether it is legitimate, you may also get peace of mind. All of the company’s mobile apps must be legally compliant if it runs lawfully.
Tala is an easy way to obtain and receive a loan around 24 hours a day by just pressing your finger on your smartphone’s screen from anywhere in the globe! Download Tala free today to start borrowing safely with the safe service.
Is Tala Philippines Legit?
On the official site sec.gov.ph, you may discover a list of firms that have been evaluated and are reliable. We looked for the firm Tala loan and discovered it on the list of financing companies. Here is the data:
|Financing company||Tala Financing Philippines Inc.|
|Certificate of authority||1132|
|Minimum amount||Maximum amount||Minimum terms||Maximum terms||Rate|
|1000 PHP||25000 PHP||21||30||0.5% per day|
Calculating interest and loan payments at Tala Loan Example
|Terms of loan at Tala in days||10||20||30|
|Loan amount||10000 PHP||10000 PHP||10000 PHP|
|Total repayment||15000 PHP||20000 PHP||25000 PHP|
|Interest amount||5000 PHP||10000 PHP||15000 PHP|
How Do I Apply For A Loan In Tala, Philippines?
How to apply and repay Tala loan
To begin with, go to Tala.ph on the Tala loan Philippines website, where you will be prompted to sign up then create an account.
Following the creation of your account, you will have access to an online section where you can upload an identification document and a phone number. After that, you may easily select the amount you want to borrow.
You could go to the Play Store and look for the Tala app. Install it and register with a phone number and a legitimate official identification, such as a driver’s license or passport. A new user’s first Tala online loan normally varies between Php 1000 to Php 2000.
Do you want to know how I may receive another Tala online loan? It is feasible to obtain a new loan. However, it is based on your past loan installments being made on time.
Tala Apk Interest Rates
In terms of interest rates, the Tala interest rates are fairly low. According to the corporation, the yearly rate does not surpass 208%. Tala fees range from 9 to 42% of the principal (EIR: 10.5 to 17.1% and APR: 127.8 to 208.7%).
Loans that are past due may be assessed a one-time late charge of 8% of the entire amount still outstanding. Tala Philippines’ interest rates are greater than several Philippine banks. However, they are still competitive with those of other lending firms.
Tala Philippines Calculator
- Customers can indicate their desire for loan maturities ranging from 30 to 120 days.
- The one-time cost for 120-day loan payment terms is 42 percent.
- For a 120 day loan with a principle of Php 1.000, the service charge would be Php 420. Then, the total amount payable would be Php 1.420. Please keep in mind that the figures above include any relevant taxes.
Tala Cash Loan Requirements
Tala’s unique internet financier has various benefits since it is simple and easy to use:
- Flexible partnership options
- Establishing a personal credit limit
- Ensures a fair and timely loan
- Eliminates personal consultants
- Allows you to service your loan fully
The Benefits Of The Tala Loan App
Flexible loan – Tala Philippines
- Use the Tala secure system to upload ONE valid ID.
- No further documentation is required.
- There is no need for collateral.
- There is no requirement for a bank account.
Tala accepts only valid government-issued identities:
- SSS ID
- PRC ID
- Postal ID
- Voter ID
- Driver’s license
How To Pay Tala Philippines
- You may make your payment with Coins.ph, GCash, 7-Eleven, Cebuana, M Lhuillier or Lhuillier!
- Also, you may pay your bill on or before the due date in full or by installments.
- Keeping track of your payments is easy with a simple payback schedule.
Tala Loan Is Simple And Convenient
Tala is simple to use and does not need a lengthy study of its features. Microloans online significantly simplify daily computations for small firms and individuals. However, a virtual counselor and financier are always available to ensure:
- Personal interests
- Credit history and monthly payments flexibility
- Insufficient collateral
- Financial situations that are affordable
With Tala, you can borrow up to 100% of the purchase value and pay back with monthly installments that you set yourself for 3-5 years. If you have a good credit history but need some extra cash to move into your new house, this is an excellent option for financing homeownership!